Events in Aix en Provence in 2019.
Aix en Provence is a city with a particularly important cultural and historical richness. Its attractiveness is due mainly to the Organization of numerous events throughout the country of AIX. Indeed, between the animations of theatres, the Easter Festival and the triathlon IRONMAN 70.3, this year will be rich in culture and sport!
From the Théâtre-gymnasium Bernardines of Boulevard Garibaldi to Marseille, the Jeu de Paume, rue de L'opéra in Aix en Provence, passing through the Grand Théâtre de Provence on the Avenue Max Juvenal in Aix en Provence, the theatrical animations proposed by Aix-Marseille are many and varied. Between music, dance, humor and theatre, there will be for all tastes! All year long, professional representations will awaken your culture.
- [DANSE] Swan Lake: from 4 to 6 January 2019 at the Grand Théâtre de Provence (Avenue Max Juvenal-Aix en Provence)
- [THÉÂTRE] The son from January 29th to February 2nd 2019 with Yvan Attal and Anne Consigny at Jeu de Paume (rue de L'opéra-Aix en Provence)
- [THÉÂTRE] Opening night from 3 to 6 June 2019 with Isabelle Adjani at the Théâtre-gymnasium Bernardines (Boulevard Garibaldi-Marseille)
The Easter Festival comes back from 13 to 28 April 2019 in the city of Aix en Provence. First, the guest of honor this year is the Salzburg Mozartwoche to make you live a musical moment worthy of the greatest European festivals. Then, from the Orchestra to the Opera, through the piano, the violin, the cello, these concerts will transport you. Finally, the entries are between 13 and €75, which you can buy online, and, thus, reserve your place.
In 2017, this sporting event brought together more than 2300 athletes from 50 countries around the world. The 8th edition of the IRONMAN 70.3 pays d'Aix will take place on 12 may 2019 in the city of Aix en Provence and its surroundings. This event is recognized as one of the best in the world in terms of overall satisfaction. So do not hesitate to come and surpass yourself in these sporting events:
- In a first step, a 1.9 km race in swimming at the Lake of Peyrolles.
- Then, a 90 km bike ride in the heart of the Pays d'Aix.
- Then, a half marathon in Aix en Provence and at the Parc de la torso.
- And finally an arrival in the historic city center of Aix en Provence.
By participating in one of the best races in the world, you can live a moment of sport and intense solidarity! At the key, 50 lots will be issued for the IRONMAN World Championships 70.3 2019 in Nice.
If you wish to participate in these sporting and cultural events in the Pays d'Aix, the residence Les Jardins Mozart welcomes you throughout the year! To book your accommodation, contact our Manager at 04 42 91 52 20 or by email at the address email@example.com.