NEORESID is a brand of the company GSA-Residences,
Manager of residences services and hotel residences.
GSA-Residences is historically a family company. It was created in 1997 and was mainly active in the south east of France.
A strong turn made since 2012 through:
- The arrival in the capital of new shareholders, including the 123Venture Investment fund, and Gilles Mugniéry, who now co-directs GSA with Jean-Claude Benetto its founder.
- The development of a business offer oriented short and medium stays.
- The renovation of our apartments and the offer of a proposal of service of hotel quality, but remaining at an economical price, and having a large bed and a kitchen equipped.
- Continuous development up to the end 2018 18 residences for more than 2000 dwellings.
- A very important interest of our employees in their results and those of the company.
The development of GSA-residences
123 Venture now is no longer part of the capital of GSA-residences but continues to accompany it in its developments. In addition to having developed a strong expertise in the hotel and para-hotel trades in France, 123Venture has created specialized funds for these areas. and manages, to date, more than 1.5 billion euros in holdings.
The executives and shareholders of GSA-residences remain attentive to each offer of takeover, redemption, and development, including on peripheral trades.
GSA-Residences works in close collaboration with unions and associations of Police officers, and the Ministries of the Interior and Justice. These collaborations help to find housing for their workforce, and to develop new projects dedicated to these bodies of civil servants in order to find new accommodation solutions in the face of a demand that continues to grow in a context Particularly in the Parisian region.
GSA-RESIDENCES in a few figures
- 18 Residences in France: Aix en Provence, Amiens, Dijon, Douai, Grenoble, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice, Reims, Rouen (2 residences), Saint Etienne (2 residences), Sophia-Antipolis, Toulon and Valencia
- Over 2000 units
- Turnover in 2017:7.5 M €; Forecast 2018:10 M €; Doubling to 5 years
- Close to 50 persons employed, assisted by numerous temporary contracts and partners.
- The capital of GSA-Residences is owned by its senior partners Jean-Claude Benetto (founder), Gilles Mugniéry, and its employees.
The women and men we use are our wealth. They make our corporate culture, based on caring, communicating, and sharing our values. They are the foundation of our development and sustainability.